Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[113 / 0 / ?]

bawwww

No.784436 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alone.

How does it feel to have the soft lips of a girl on yours? To look deep into her eyes and tell her how much you love her, how she fills your heart and soul with warmth? Can you describe the rush of ecstasy, of adrenaline, that surges through you when she lets out a sweet laugh and smiles at you? If you were to ask me any one of these questions I wouldn’t be able to answer.

All my life I’ve been struck with extreme anxiety around people and because of this I’ve always been ridiculously quiet amongst even peers. As a result, I’ve hardly exercised my social skills and find it difficult to give a normal and natural response in conversation. It’s incredibly frustrating for me because I never know what to say. People find me detached and, well to be honest not the most fun person to be around. I can’t bond with others because of my lack of social skills and therefore can’t possibly hope of ever bonding with a girl and achieving an intimate relationship.

I walk along the streets and see so many young couples smiling and laughing together, eyes never parting, and it pains my heart to know that for me that beautiful kind of partnership is unachievable. I’ll never know the touch of a girl, the heavenly beauty of requited love.

Thanks for reading.