Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 0 / ?]

[1186024660] Fuck you, Voltron!

ID:BsQ97SlI No.2894 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I watch Voltron almost every day. I love Voltron. I hate that fuck, Pidge and those fucking mice, and the fact that ALL of the females in the show, with the exception of the princess and her nannie, are done by GUYS. Other than that, I love the show. But there's one thing that's driving me crazy. I'll give you a quip of dialogue to express my point. Before I do, I'll do some backstory. The Voltron crew have just gotten a distress call from somewhere in the galaxy:

Coran: The signal's not in our code, and it's coming from the planet, Tyrus.
Lance: Tyrus?! That's one of King Zarkon's slave planets!
Keith: If that ship is from Zarkon's fleet, it could be carrying the money and jewels the old pirates stole from us on Planet Arus last week.
Coran: Mmhmm. It could very well be.
Keith: Let's get the lions in the air, team.

Coran, Lance, and Keith are good guys. King Zarkon is the bad guy.

So here's what fucking bothers me. Lance points out that Tyrus is one of Zarkon's slave planets. It's been pointed out in several past episodes that Zarkon has these slave planets all over the galaxy. So, the Voltron force is well aware of the fucking slave planet, but do they jump in their giant fucking robot and go help anybody? Nope. They just sit around and fuck off. But when pirates come and steal their fucking money and jewels? You better believe they're jumping in their fucking robo-lions ready to go kick some ass. What the fuck is Voltron teaching our kids?!? Fuck the people, we want the money! Seriously, they fly all the way out there, so they're RIGHT OUTSIDE OF THE SLAVE PLANET, but all they do is worry about the treasure. I'm appalled! I thought Voltron was worried about the galaxy's people. I realize now it's not. It's only worried about the planet Arus. Any other planet can kiss their king of the jungle asses.