Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[11 / 0 / ?]

[1117727002] The REAL Ghostbusters.

No.459 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well I just downloaded random 24 eps from the series and am in the process of downloading season 1.

I have to say this was a REALLY well done cartoon from the 80's. Quality and entertament wise. Watching the dvds of the TMNT 80's series,you could see fuck ups. Like Poorly looped animation,wrong colors,bad edits in some places and voices coming from the wrong characters. However Ghostbusters,the animation is nice and clean. They dont seem to use cheap animation tricks,It just stays solid. Story wise its pretty good,alot of orginality. The voice acting was great to. but I really cant say TMNT sucks all around,Ghostbusters wasnt as insanely popular as TMNT was. So I'm sure the networks wernt pushing and demanding eps faster. Plus as time went on they cleaned up TMNT. but Still I'm impressed by the pure quality. I guess because it was a product of Sony, and Sony always delivers quality.