Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!vblZ4/wWS6
[5 / 0 / ?]

!vblZ4/wWS6 No.1447326 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright, /cgl/. You're the only ones I would even think who would know about this, so, I'm asking here. Pardon the tripcode ahead of time, but as I mentioned earlier, I'll be codin' up for the week to see what happens when I post. Anyway, back to the question at hand.

Thanks to two users from earlier, I have started serious work on my Male Character costume from Seikan Densetsu: The Legend of Mana. However, I am now in a slump, a bit of a conundrum, if you will, and I need some advice. I've looked around a bit, but since I don't know where to start on the subject, I just keep finding excess information that I don't need.

To make this shorter, I'll just come out with the question now: How am I supposed to make the gauntlets, breastplate, leggings, and that odd sash-thing that shows off the front of his waist? I have *no* idea how to smith something, I can't buy anything that's pre-made, I don't even know where to go for raw materials. The best I've got going for me in the form of smithing, if I need to, is that I have a large fire pit in my backyard, along with a large, empty garage.