Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[31 / 0 / ?]

No.1448479 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys, its been a very long while.
ive come back saying that i might not do a iron man cosplay anymore.
well, at least not right away.
you see, recently when i was at our local leather factory buying some hide with my bud for a knife holder i happened to learn how to mold and engrave leather like i havent before.
then, on the drive back, i noticed a discount steel factory where i could buy sheets of steel at very cheap prices.
besides a remake of the Berserk Armor that ran through my head, i thought of something else.
Arthas
i didnt think it would be possible to make it out of steel without a forge, but then i thought about leather molding.
i would first curve and shape plates that i needed, and then rivet the molded leather on top of it. that way i get a strong durable suit that will still have all the decorations that would need casting.
i could use all natural furs and hides to make it as authentic as possible.
what do you think guys? should me and my bud make this suit?