Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 2 / ?]

No.4393916 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /cgl/ I know many of you are sick of seeing P&SwG cosplay.

But I've been wanting to cosplay the giant fat stocking from the diet episode(surrounding house optional)

For this costume, I'm going to need a LOT of padding(because I'm not 300+ pounds) and the body padding I'm not really worried about(since there's different options I'm looking at). It's when I get into the face and neck area. Since Stocking basically is a fat ball with no neck when she gets that size.

Can anybody recommend a good tutorial to make, or place that would possibly sell a prothetic fat neck? Or at least recommend any good companies I could possibly get a quote from to have one made?

I'm in no rush to make this costume, I would just like to hopefully have it done by some time next year(especially since the US Funimation license has it for a 2012 dvd release)