Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[16 / 2 / ?]

No.4398129 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
First time /cgl/ poster, long time 4channer.
I really want to cosplay Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect 2 at and upcoming anime convention. (pic related)

Someone recommended using spandex and adding to it, but could I get some more specific help on making the costume?
Or, better, are there people that will make costumes for 150$ or less? Is that what tailors are for?

And lastly, I might or might not have the balls to dye my hair dark brown. I'm naturally blonde, so even if I use temporary dye some of it will stay in. However, wigs that don't look like shit are expensive. What does /cgl/ recommend?

(Yes, I am of the female variety. No, I am not obese. No, I am not overweight. Yes, my face has the necessary amount of aesthetics to not do a shitty job of Miranda. Will only post face/body when I finish it.)