Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[35 / 9 / ?]

No.4401025 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /cgl/. White girl here.

Why are so many of you interested in dating asian guys?

My experiences with asian men have been uniformly negative: They see us as trophies, or as hatefucks for getting some kind of twisted 'revenge' fantasy on white males. I don't know about you girls but I'm not really willing to date a man like that.

Whatsmore, the one Asian man (of Chinese descent) I did date for over two years continually belittled me and my race whenever he hit a passive aggressive streak (which was like... 90% of the time, he never had positive outlets for aggression so he just took it out on me which I hear is a common thing for Asian men). He had no masculinity or assertiveness to him, and would constantly crumple and start shaking if ever a tall white guy even shook his hand and said hello. It was cringe worthy to watch sometimes, but I still stood by him because I was dumb, young and thought Asian guys were 'cute'.

Whenever I asked him to calm down he'd just get himself even more worked up about everything. He was paranoid and delusional and grew steadily more, erm, nationalistic as things developed. Eventually I decided I couldn't take any more.