Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[12 / 3 / ?]

ITT: Bizarre lolita behaviors

No.4402804 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>at a Korean restaurant by myself
There were two land-whales; one girl/one guy. Guy was okayish in his behaviour that day, but was confirmed /b/tard; neckbeard and all. The girl wore, and I shit you not, a skirt with several frilly petticoats, knee high white stockings and maryjanes. She was taking pictures of her sizzling samgyeopsal and all the sidedishes.
I noticed after she got up to go to the bathroom that she was wearing that sailor uniform top thing school girls wear, only this one was maroon-coloured.
When the two of them left, the rice at her end of the table was mostly untouched and she didn't use a single lettuce leaf. I don't generally care how or what other people eat, but to think that this girl goes out of her way to ape culture (with her constant pepperings of Japanese words into her English and her attire), but doesn't properly eat samgyeopsal (it should be wrapped in lettuce leaves).
I dunno, I guess no one ever told her. Pity, she probably would have enjoyed doing it.
I'm sure she'll grow out of this phase some day, but it was just... bizarre...