Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[85 / 53 / ?]

My Little Pony Cosplay Thread

No.4403589 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, /cgl/. I love designing and doing gijinka cosplays, and lately I've become a My Little Pony fan, so I want to eventually do something for that. I'd make them so that they have the horns, ears, tails, wings, and such. I have two ideas for the clothing- one, just a very simple thing (ie a dress, simple shirt, simple skirt, shorts) with the cutie marks and such added in. However, my other idea is to make them based off of lolita fashions, as so-

Twilight Sparkle- Either Gothic or Casual (help decide /cgl/?).
Pinkie Pie- Sweet.
Applejack- Country.
Rainbow Dash- Punk.
Rarity- Hime.
Fluttershy- Classic.

I have two issues, though. I'm not sure if it's a good idea in general, what do you think? And second, I'm afraid lolitas would get angry about a cosplay based on their fashion. I'd follow most of the lolita rules and all, just make it more... Pony-like. Would they respond negatively?

Also, general MLP thread.