Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[70 / 12 / ?]

No.4409178 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey cosplayers! I just finished this an hour ago. I haven't submitted anything to the board before, but I'd really like to get opinions. I am a male pre-fashion design student at North Texas (Though I haven't gotten in a sewing/design class yet, that will be in the Fall). I've been sewing since November, and only made about 6 things including this. It took me 2 weeks of constantly destroying and redoing things, and finally I had to let go and let some errors stay. There's many fuckups, anomalies, etc, but I'm still satisfied with the end result with my lack of experience, skill, knowledge, etc.

It is for an art class (We had to make something related to our major, and I kinda went overboard since all the other fashion students are lazy and made tshirts), and my theme I had to use was "post-modern". So, this is what I call a "post-modern weapon of mass destruction". Its strongly based of Sailor Moon & Suckerpunch, no denial there.

Sorry for crappy iPhone 4 pic. I don't have a nice camera. I'll be doing a photoshoot with my model friend and a photographer soon. I'm hoping I can sell this as well. What do you think?