Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[93 / 7 / ?]

Ryan Jenkyns!!

No.4410991 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
[Pre Warning] Guys Junk Ahead!!! [Pre Warning]

i wanted to bring to everyone in the UK's (or outside if you know him) attention that this guy is a sleave of major proportions... after chatting too and then hitting on he proceeded to offer a swap of photos... which i agreed too, kinda... the photos got worse... even while sending he spoke of how his gf 'cant find out about this' then talking finished and i decided to go about informing his gf about his advances (and you). when i signed back online he offerd to send me a photo of which i refused... anywho... i am somewhat in wrong for playing along BUT to nowhere near the extent of him. Ryan Jenkyns is his name, and he is known around the UK cosplay scene for his Jack Sparrow mostly.