Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!F9AXKingDI
[339 / 39 / ?]

Girls are Gross

!F9AXKingDI No.4432293 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
[a female only thread]

So, as we all know /cgl/ is dominated by girls. And in the past we have had plenty of threads discussing our female bodily functions.
from periods to puss filled sores on your breasts.

I live in an apartment with 5 other females, and when i hang out with them i cant help but notice how 'gross' we are.
When we are just around each other, we act in a way that none of us would act around members of the opposite sex. We fart loudly and laugh at the smell, tell poop jokes, show our legs that haven't been shaved in more the a year, our trash can is filled with blood stained items, we belch, show our sores/other medical body ailments, and disscuss our vaginas and all that comes allong with them.

Even thought I am female for some reason seeing other girls acting the same way I do when im alone shocked me.
As females, we hide our gross-things and never talk about them.
But we are gross.
girls are gross.
and since we are already anonymous, i suggest we take this opportunity to discuss both the funny, and downright strange aspects of our female human anatomy/physiology.