Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!VxDHzhxaq
[109 / 4 / ?]

!!VxDHzhxaq No.1701403 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Attention /ck/:
I just feel like being a sharefag today, so I'mma dump some recipes for you.
Starting with:

Pasta Arrabiata:

I pkg. fresh hot Italian sausage
1 pkg. frozen peppers and onions
1 container mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
4 cloves garlic, or to taste
1 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
½ cup white wine
crushed red pepper to taste
½ teaspoon dried basil
1 cup chopped fresh parsley
¾ cup heavy cream
grated Parmesano Reggiano

Remove casings from sausage and crumble while cooking in pan over medium-high heat. When sausage is browned, remove from pan and drain. Set aside. Saute frozen peppers and onions in same pan until soft, add mushrooms and garlic, and sauté till liquid is gone and veggies are starting to turn golden brown. Add sausage to pan. Add crushed tomatoes, white wine, crushed red pepper, and basil. Simmer over med-high heat till reduced by almost half. Add cream and chopped parsley, stir well, and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes. Meanwhile cook 1 ½ pounds of pasta, reserve ¼ cup cooking water and drain. Before serving, add ¼ cup cooking water to sauce and allow to simmer for 1 to 2 more minutes. Serve with grated cheese on top.