Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!q6NcX0gOp
[183 / 23 / ?]

!!q6NcX0gOp No.2213640 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I fucking hate people who don't eat anything. My girlfriends sister is so fucking picky.

We took her to a japanese-fusion restaurant for lunch. We started with some salmon-nigiri. She took a bite of 1/4 of a roll, said it was the most disgusting thing, made a ton of drama, and spit it out. Then we had some chicken lettuce wraps, that she refused to eat because there were bean sprouts in the chicken.

Then, we had some seared rare tuna tacos, but the tuna was "gross" and she won't eat guacamole.
So we had to get her fucking burger king after I dropped 50$ on sushi and quality-tuna (we had some other stuff too that she didn't eat).

All fucking day she eats sugar cereal, boxed mac n cheese ( I made smoked gouda bechamel and baked it with breadcrumbs and noodles mac n cheese, fucking god tier, but she prefers powdered cheese), frozen cheese pizzas dipped in ranch (we took her to a woodfire oven and got a housemade sausage, roasted tomato, and ciopollini pizza...again god tier, but she refused to eat it), and shit like that. It makes me fucking rage.

But heres the kicker: She is going to europe for a 3 month-study semester on the mediterranean, but she doesn't eat fish. She won't go near a caper, no peppers, onions, anything.

I always ask her if shes going to be dramating and spit out a home-cooked fish picatta dish or something, and she never really answers.

Sorry to fucking rage. Share picky eater stories.