Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!+lfPXSfmH
[293 / 58 / ?]

!!+lfPXSfmH No.2509738 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /ck/ I am very new here. But after reading one of your patented 'restraunt service horror stories threads' I want to stay. You are my people. Let's have a thread like that in celebration.

>Working at a target food court deli
> Woman comes up 20 mins before I close, I am the only one there
> She starts her order
>gets a phone call when she gets three words out
>answers the phone via bluetooth
>CONTINUES ORDERING WHILE CONVERSING WITH OTHER PARTY
>"Yeah, personal pan pizza, three orders chicken sticks, NO NO, JIM, cancel that, three orders chicken sticks with sauce"
>'Mam? Do you want six orders of chicken sticks? They all come with sauce'
>"No, YES, No, yeahfourordersofchickensticks"
> a little mad because she ordered the pizza and it is 20 mins till I have to close, it take 15 minutes to cook and I have to clean the oven again.
>Still cheery because I am going home after an 8 hour shift alone.
>Okay mam, so you want a pizza, 4 orders of chicken sticks, two drinks, a coffee, a soup breadbowl, and a muffin?"
>"Jim, Jim I told you, I need these tommorow, yeahthat'sright"
>she goes to sit down
>I make everything diligently
>She comes back "I ordered two pizzas and where did all the chicken sticks come from?" "I didn't order any""Are these pizzas organic?"
>okayyy
>"I don't want it"
>Give her a refund, she leaves.
>Spend an extra half hour cleaning the stove.
>mad as hell on the way home, blast techno