Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[8 / 2 / ?]

No.2765784 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I came to USA from Romania, and I was shocked about the taste of "food" here. And first most of cheese. The thing you call "cheese" in USA doesn't taste as the real cheese, not at all. You can feel is a processed one, processed million of time, probably, then contains all kind of unhealthy stuff, color etc. It is very surprising for me to see the Americans like it, though.

My question is " what do you like in that taste?" To be in your place, I would buy at least to make the difference, some real cheese in the international department where you can find cheese, pate ( another thing which is not used here, again i dont know why), salami ( and I am talking about the real salami, like Genoa Salami, Hard Salami, Palermo Salami which tastes just great ). I know those products are a bit more expensive, but the explanation is only one: they are real and good food. But still you can try and you will feel the difference. I am dissapointed to see the Americans like fake, unhealty food (with so many fake unhealthy CHEMICALS). That is the reason why this nation is so fat. Each county has its fat people, but you will never see so many fat people in another country like in USA. And I just explained why.