Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[15 / 4 / ?]

No.2768897 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, co/ck/s. I come to you with a request. A short while ago, I posted a thread on /b/ asking them post ending in whatever tells me what to get my girlfriend for our 1 year anniversary. Well, the get was a sack of potatoes. I plan on getting her a sack of potatoes, but what I'd like to know is some good recipes that mainly use potatoes. I plan on cooking her a meal using some of the potatoes from the sack. So far one of my friends has suggested some Potato Focaccia Bread.
I'm not looking for anything like MASHED POTATOES or FRENCH FRIES.
Also, the dish doesn't have to be based around potatoes as long as it uses potatoes in it.
Also, she's vegetarian, so the potato thing works out.

Thanks,
co/ck/lurker

P.S.
I have some ideas of my own, and I know how to use google. I just prefer engaging in conversation with fellow co/ck/s.

Pic related, it's a potato.