Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[10 / 4 / ?]

Quick and Healthy

No.2769913 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm getting back into running, but in doing so, I also need to correct my diet. My family likes to eat unhealthy things, and that's absolutely fine, I would never dream of trying to change the entire fridge for them, but my problem is that when I go to the fridge there is nothing but unhealthy things. By that time I'm so hungry that I can't help but just give in and eat something.

What I need from /ck/ is a short list of healthy things that I can grab at cheap prices from my local grocers. I'm very fond of soup and easily made things. Sometimes cutting lettuce and adding other vegetables to make a proper salad is simply too much to ask in the mornings and late at night.

>TLDR;
>Short list of cheap, healthy foods that don't take more than a minute or so to prepare. Soup is adored and cooks quickly.