Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[71 / 19 / ?]

What’s for dinner, /ck/?

No.2772826 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm having whole grain spelt noodles with a light marinara sauce (seasoned with cumin, black pepper, cayenne pepper, pink Himalayan salt), homemade, whole grain, teff flour, peanut butter cookies (teff flour, Canadian maple syrup, pink Himalayan salt, Canola oil, all-natural, pure, vanilla extract, and Smucker's All-natural peanut butter ), Tree of Life brand, all-natural, "razor" sharp, cheddar cheese garnished with slices of red onion, wasabi-covered roasted peas, roasted pumpkin seeds, with my own homemade red wine that has aged for 3 years (last of that bottle). All of which tastes great and the wasabi-covered peas are a real kick between bites of noodles.

What are you having this fine evening, anons? Something delicious I assume.