Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!5sGwHxvzUc
[6 / 2 / ?]

!5sGwHxvzUc No.2773024 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i was here a few nights ago asking what to make with a few ingredients, and what yall told me was great. now i'm back for more cooking advice.
the other time i was here I had some spring onions, green bell peppers, regular onions, and celery. I cut that up and tossed it into a plastic bag and let it marinate with soy sauce for 20 minutes, then i let it simmer in a pan for a little while with some garlic and a very little bit of szechaun sauce.
Tonight I'm making something very similar, minus the bell pepper, but plus some kosher beef (roomate is jewish)
i was thinking we'd marinate the meat seperatly and with different marinate. I was thinking maybe some szechaun sauce, garlic, and salt (no soy sauce, i think that'd take the flavor away from the beef)
I'm here because I want some advice, what kind of marinate would go well on the beef that would make it taste better with the vegetables and soy sauce. Any advice is appreciated, open to any and all suggestions. Thanks guys.