Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[20 / 7 / ?]

No.2774241 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm a chef, wanting to focus in Japnese cooking. No, I'm not wapanese or weaboo, but because it's getting more popular all over the US (as opposed to generic chinese shit) and its aimed at upscale locations so theres more money in it, so I went to Japan to be properly trained in cooking there and of course preparing sushi properly with all the right ingredients.

How am I so affected by racism? I'm a Japanese trained white guy, who's as good as them, just don't look asian enough to work in a resturant as lead chef, if I'm considered at all. White owners want 'authentic Jap' shit so that means guests might not think I'd be giving them authentic shit or even doing it right because I'm white, and the Jap owned resturants just don't want white people working their period... A) because Japanese are racist elitist fuckers anyway and B) for the same reasons as the white owners.