Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[12 / 2 / ?]

Papa John's website glitch! Profit!

No.2777231 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I found a glitch on Papa John's website-based ordering system that allows you to get as many toppings as you want on a large pizza without paying extra for them like you normally would!

I did this last night with an order for pickup, and they didn't even mention it to me or try to explain I wasn't supposed to get a special price due to a glitch. Here's how it works:

1) Go to Papa John's website and select order online:

2) After entering your address to pick the store closest to you, go to the "Special Offers" page

3) Right now they are offering their "John's Favorite" (meat-lovers) and "Garden Fresh" (veggie) specialty pizzas at the discounted price of $11 for a large, even though even plain pizzas normally cost $12

4) Select either of these (it shouldn't matter which) and it will then take you to the customization page that it normally uses when you wants to custom-build your own pizza recipe from scratch.

5) Here, instead of taking you automatically to checkout like they should have done, you have the opportunity to load up on as many extra toppings as you want AT NOT EXTRA CHARGE regardless of what either of the two specialty pizzas was originally meant to come with! This is because you accessed your custom pizza through the special offers page that listen the fixed discount price instead of accessing it as you normally would.

Use this trick to pile it on and save some significant cash on the most gluttonous pizza you'd never normally order because of the extra price.