Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!OMAHa/k25s
[112 / 29 / ?]

My First Grade Class's Cookbook

!OMAHa/k25s No.2916094 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /ck/.
Back when I was in first grade, our class had to make a cookbook around Christmas time. Each of us submitted one recipe, and then received a little book containing everyone's submissions. This hilarious mess is the result. None of this has been edited in any way, everything has been typed up exactly how it is written in the book. There's a lot of these so I'll probably have to make multiple posts.

Christmas Cookies
===================
Flour
Cookie Dough
Christmas Book

Put the Cookie Dough on a cookie sheet and make shapes. Cook for 2 hours. Then eat them.

Spaghetti
===========
1 Can of tomato juice
1 thing of Hamburger
1 box of noodles

Turn the stove on and cook it. Cook it for 20 minutes and then eat it.

Spinach
===========
1 can of Spinach

Buy it at Kroger. Open the can. Put it on a plate or a bowl. You eat it cold.

Christmas Cookies
===================
Flour
Butter

First you put flour in. Then you put the butter in. Now you squish it and you have the dough. Now you put chocolate chips on it and then you put it on the oven. About 350. Bake them for about 10 minutes.

Cake
=======
2 Eggs
2 Scoops of Flour
1 Big Scoop of Dough
1 Pan

Put the dough in the pan. Add the flour and the eggs. Put it in the oven. Cook for 6-8 hours. Set the oven at 60.