Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!s1shuD45usb
[117 / 7 / ?]

!!s1shuD45usb No.3023055 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Lost the old thread, I think it 404'd.

So /ck/. I have at my disposal the New York Times Cookbook circa 1961, The Escoffier, The Silver Spoon, and the French Laundry cookbook. I also have my family's Eastern European recipes saved on my computer. Post requests for anything you want, and you will receive a tried-and-true recipe that is sure to satisfy. I have HOURS to sit here and type up recipes, I'm not going anywhere tonight. I will bump this thread throughout the night as people get on and off /ck/.

These books include classic French and Italian recipes, pastries and desserts, game/unusual meats, and cutting-edge gourmet food, so if you ask for something, I will probably be able to find it.

The other thread was on the verge of being epic but I was only there sporadically and I lost it. : ( I'm sorry if I let anyone down. I promise I'm here for you now, baby. For good. So request away! Pic is my battlestation for the night.