Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[98 / 22 / ?]

HELP ME DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE

No.4528118 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /ck/,

Today is my sister's birthday I spent all morning trying to make her a cake, I followed the instruction to this recipe, (link posted below this ex.). And well, I started having difficulties with it. The cake batter wouldn't mix, I didn't seem to find the baking powder so I ended up substituting it with corn starch and tartar sauce, after hours of attempting to cook the cake, it didn't seem to cook properly.. I ended up with, well if you look to the side I'm positive you can see it. I decided that I had enough of the cake's bullshit and pulled it RIGHT out of the oven flipped it over and let it cool off, after 10 minutes of waiting for it to cool off, I decided to put red icing on it, but the icing just ended up melting away...;; So, I just wiped off the icing and left it in the refrigerator... When it came to eating time, well... Look down below for more references;;

P.S what I'm asking is if there is anyway to save this cake.

recipe i followed:
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Coffee-Cake