Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[15 / 0 / ?]

Chefs with Recipes [with vids maybe?]

No.694651 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So whom might you say are your favourite chefs with online videos and/or recipe sources? I'm looking for people like Ina Garten that have videos and less "homey" recipes, as well as throwing in tips/commentary here and there.

I'm Persian so I know how to make Persian food, as well as basic Italian and Oriental. I'd like to learn some European, African and some Asian recipes.

My favourite TV chefs are Ina Garten and Giada de Laurentis. They have pretty good recipes and I like their shows. But I mean those are only two people l-o-l. Who do you recommend for European food? That's what I'm mainly looking for but I mean if you have African and Asian [and by that I specifically mean Korean, Filipino, Indian, Indonesian, Mongolian, Malay, Viet, Laotian, and Thai, preferably by someone who was born/raised eating that food] then that would be great.

In return, I bring you a recipe from Ina Garten: