Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[16 / 0 / ?]

No.694989 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /ck/, lemme ask you something please?
I'm underage, I live with my parents, my dad makes enough money to square away the bills, and my mom fucking works at WAL-MART. Pathetic huh? well all the money she gets from her job at wally world goes toward groceries.

Living off raman is do-able for me, I can cook that shit up, toss in some different spices, and have something to eat, but when my mom makes something, it tastes like SHIT, she blames that she can only afford cheap food, is she right? Or does she just fail at cooking?

My question is, what can I instruct my mom to look for at stores like Walmart and Food4less thats cheap and actually edible, furthermore, what can I tell her to get to let ME cook PROPERLY and serve up some exquisite badassness on super low budget?

TL;DR cheap foods that don't suck.

Pick kinda related my mom occasionally buys imported german stuff from a place up in cleveland that kicks ass when she actually gets it.