Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[47 / 0 / ?]

No.695970 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So a week or so back I drove a friend of mine to a neighboring state as a favor. I didn't ask him for anything in return, but he got back today and he said that he'd cook me dinner. Needless to say I was excited, since it has been a few years since anyone's cooked a homemade meal for me (I'm in my last year of university, and I moved out of my house at 18). And so, after work, I drive over to his apartment, and what do I find on the table?

An assortment of KFC foodstuffs with this thing as my "main course."

To be polite I smiled, thanked him, ate what I could stomach (it took a lot of willpower to bite into that unnaturally salty pseudo-chicken), and left early saying I had to work on my term paper.

How should I feel about this, /ck/?