Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 0 / ?]

No.698391 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I like Popeyes. Their red beans and rice are outstanding and their chicken is just how I like it. So I figured this year I'd try their Cajun turkey. I pre-ordered it, picked it up, got it home and cut it open and it smelled like formaldehyde.

I figured I'd try heating it to see if that helped, and it didn't. It still smells like formaldehyde. It TASTES like formaldehyde. I haven't brought it up to my family because they've all eaten it and claim it's delicious. Our refrigerator is overflowing with turkey that tastes like licking an autopsy table. I want to throw it away, but I'm the only one who notices. Since the whole thing was my idea, I can't really bring it up.

Next year, it's back to homemade for me.