Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[10 / 0 / ?]

fail restaurants

No.699786 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
-_- >Makoto Seafood & Steakhouse of Japan
the miso soup (1 cup of it) was 3 USD, the waitress told me to drink from the bowl, as if I didn't know what a bitch. Some shitting squid salad was fucking 5 USD for 3 oz. of it, the shitty green tea from the grocery store with the tag still on it, and brand name (2 USD). Green tea ice cream cost 5 USD and it was shitty, had more flavor then the tea. bitches rung up the total as 15.47 USD but really had 10% extra on it that wasn't printed on the receipt... wtf, I found this out because I had 16.50 USD on my debit and it didn't work because the had 10% extra on there without telling me, what bitches (illegal too?). bitches finally took the cost of the shitty green tea off and it when through. Also the bar was staff by two 300 lb fat southern American women, the Asians there were just for show (makes me sick), and there was no hot female customers, only rednecks. the waiter had a nice ass but I never got to touch it. overprices bullshit, will not go to again.

care to share you're own experiences? comments?