Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[77 / 5 / ?]

No.25561272 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
so, with episode 10 of YJ apparently coming out on June 3, we're getting very close to the halfway point for the first season. it has been stated that a new team member will be added around half way through, so I have compiled a list of a few characters that I think are likely to join the team.

>Wondergirl
either Donna or Cassie, I dont care which. but the creators originally wanted her on the team and now that all of the legal BS is done with she's definitely going to atleast appear. whether she'll be a full time member or not we'll see.

>Green Lantern
I have 2 different lanterns in mind here. the first is Kyle Rayner. He's the youngest of the human lanterns so making a teen out of him wouldnt be a stretch. just say he's Hal and Johns trainee. the second lantern I have in mind is Soranik Natu, the daughter of Sinestro. I think she'd be really interesting and, again, easy to make a teen out of, but the fact that she's yet another daughter of a villain might make her a bit unlikely.

>Golden Eagle
Probably the least likely character on my list, but he was the sidekick of Hawkman at some point so I'm including him.

>Captain Marvel Jr and Mary Marvel
either of them would work (Id prefer mary), and we could actually have an intro episode of them with Captain Marvel being their classmate and having to save their life by giving them powers (which is actually how one of them forgot their powers, forget which).

>Zatanna