Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[55 / 15 / ?]

No.25564673 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright /co/, it's a really slow day at work, so I'm going to throw words at you for a while.
For years now I've been working towards seriously committing myself to a visual novel that I'd eventually like to self publish - This has been pretty much my only solid aspiration beyond the vague hope of falling into my desired career pathway when I'm done with my degree. Over the last 12 months specifically I've filled dozens of notebooks and moleskines with sketches and plotlines for one particular idea I've been sitting on for a while. I'd really like to know what /co/ thinks of the general concept so far so I'll start filling this thread with a basic rundown of the plot whilst I have some free time at work.
Attached pic is unfortunately the only example of my artwork I have on my work notebook, but it's not really the art I'm fussed about right now anyway.
(more to come)