Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[9 / 1 / ?]

No.25575343 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Just saw Thor today, no expectations, none at all, expected it to be some serious shit about coping with life without the Hammer (the trailer). But what I saw shocked me.

Strengths:
-Consistent mixture between drama and comedy
-Computerised Eye Candy
-Likeable characters, even Loki is pretty interesting, from what I've understood from some Avengers material, Loki's just a douche. But here, he's a sly actor played by an actor.
-A web of continuity between previous films
-I can't really explain this point but I felt that Thor and Loki wasn't dependent on the god powers of their magical weapons, its up the controller

Weaknesses:
-Musta fucked up some die hard fans of Thor obviously
-Lots of nonsensical misfit cries from Odin, Loki and Thor
-Aside from the main characters there's not much emphasis on the rules behind Asgard, sure we see the residents of Asgard, but thats only one scene. It seems like they were just there to fill space.
-Good idea, lets put Hawkeye in the movie and then not have him shoot.