Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[8 / 2 / ?]

No.25577406 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
internet went down last night so ill ask again

anyone an aspiring writer. ive been trying to get a book published for a while, edited and rewrote about 3 times. i want to keep trying, but not sure if should do the same thing again, or try a different avenue. ive thought about making it a comic, but i cant draw well. i dont even really enjoy drawing, but i want it to work. so should i
>try rewriting again
>practice drawing and dont try until my skill is acceptable
>write a script and look for an artist

i only have about 2 poems published, and one of those poems is in two books and on an audio CD. i havent tried an gent simply because i do not have the money, but if my new job works out i may be coming in to some. ive tried practicing drawing before. someone suggested deviantart...didnt work out too well. so please /co/, some advice