Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[6 / 3 / ?]

Den mäktige Tor, åskguden

No.25582850 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So Im home from watching Thor, and I must say I thought it was quite good. Nothing exceptional, but it kept me entertained throughout the movie and had some cool actionscenes (and some poor attempts at cultureclash jokes).

I really look forward to the Avengers now, both Iron Man and Thor was good, with completely different backstories so this can be awesome.

I also liked how they actually made Thor seem godlike and not powered him down to make him" fit" better into the team. I have a hard time figuring out an enemy who can be a threat to Thor, but still aint strong enough to just wipe IM, Cpt America and Hawkeye right off the map.

(Also GOD DAMN, Chris has a great body. It's like, perfect....in a non gay way.)