Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!bgREVLN8FU
[77 / 28 / ?]

!bgREVLN8FU No.26459877 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
All this discussion about the JLA reboot has made me think of situations where Hal for some reason can't get rid of his gun dick but also doesn't care. In fact, he probably thinks it's pretty awesome. I feel his figure and pose in the JLA pin-up was not a gaff, but a subtle plot point that would bring about many hilarious circumstances in Geoff Jones' future epic. Some examples.

-Hal could be flying above Cyborg and "accidently" bumping the guy in the head with it even though Cyborg tells him to cut it the fuck out.

-When he's on teleporter duty it takes forever for him to send out a task force because he insists on pushing the buttons with the gun dick, and the punched in coordinates send them into the cold vacuum of space anyway.

-The JLA could all be eating lunch and Wonder Woman asks for someone to pass the pepper and Hal insists on passing it to her by slowly and methodically nudging the spice across the table, while everyone just starts feeling really uncomfortable and Diana builds a steady rage.

It makes me wish I could draw these scenarios out. These tales are endless and they pretty much write themselves, people.