Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[118 / 103 / ?]

No.26897137 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, this is Mei again. This time I'll talk about another great movie. And unlike Arashi No Yoru Ni, this is 100% /co/ material. (Besides, /a/ wouldn't like it if I should them a Western movie that's more mature than most anime)

The movie (as shown in the related pic) is Felidae. A murder mystery involving a hyper intelligent cat named Francis. I consider this a grand movie, with actual maturity rather than just senseless dick jokes, violence, and attempts to pander to the adults and teens.

I just found the film hard to watch, and I'm not even a cat person at all. But it was enjoyable as well. Though the cat sex thing was overblown by those who watched it, the intense violence is what got me.

Okay, so if you haven't watched this movie, I suggest watching it. I have the Youtube video of the English (offical not fandubbed like last time)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dqZwCxk_vk
Or... you can just torrent the English or German version and see it for yourself.