Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!3gOrqaGHuwy
[77 / 39 / ?]

!!3gOrqaGHuwy No.29014934 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I used to be Batman in a live action stunt show.

The suit I wore was about 35 pounds of black rubber, with the only exposed skin being the mouth and eyes. The show consisted, largely, of me doing wind sprints alternately through sand and thigh-deep water. In the summer heat, coupled with the fact that the whole park was black-topped and usually signifigantly hotter than elsewhere, I would lose 7-10 pounds of water weight a day. As such, I drank like a fish.

I made my entrance on a slide-for-life from about 40 feet up behind the crowd, swooping down the line to the set. Think American Gladiators Eliminator zip line, but shaped like a bat, really really long and, as I said, way up in the air. So as not to ruin the surprise for the audience, I had to sit up in a little crow's nest for 30 minutes before each show while the crowd filed in. This little box was about 6x8 and composed of sheet metal, except for the drop-off that was closed with a heavy black curtain. This nest was littered with empty water bottles and magazines, because it was boring as hell just sitting in there and while the park was hot, this little thing was an oven.