Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!rAbAGd5yB2g
[320 / 89 / ?]

!!rAbAGd5yB2g No.29898717 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ah Common Sense Media Commenters. Your idiocy never ceases to amuse. First comment for The Lion King.

>>How can they give this movie a G rating in good conscience? The movie depicts premeditated murder -- a family member killing his brother -- and attempted murder scenes. The movie also depicts bully behavior and contains a reference to Nazis. No, it doesn't matter that it is animated and involves animals. The animals are basicly surrogates for human characters. My 4-year-old son was scared to death. My 6-year-old daughter was in tears. I had to hold a a therapy session after the movie was over. (I would have turned it off, but they had already been exposed to the worst, and I was hoping they would depict repercussions for the guilty. They did but it didn't make it much better.) Don't they get it? G means the movie is ok for ALL audiences. Let the kids grow up before you pollute their minds! The rest of the Disney movies are going in the trash.