Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!NJkA7Pii0Y
[350 / 147 / ?]

LUPIN THE THIRD

!NJkA7Pii0Y No.36251202 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Greeting and salutations, /co/. I thought I would swing by from /a/ this week to see if you wouldn't be interested in a Lupin III music and anime thread. I hold these threads once a week on /a/, and I thought I should do they same for you.

Now, some of you may be familiar with Lupin III back from its days on Adult Swim, some of you may even be diehard fans, some may have heard of it but never seen it, and some of you may have never even heard of it at all. Regardless, I'm here tonight to introduce all of you to the wonderful music this series has to offer, and to get you acquainted or reacquainted with the franchise.

In this thread I'll be providing download links for and samples of Lupin III's wonderful music, torrent and download links for the different anime series, and more. So please, drop in, make yourself at home, and I'll be happy to accommodate you in all your Lupin related needs, including answering any Lupin related questions you may have. I hope you enjoy your stay.