Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[463 / 251 / ?]

No.45779166 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Marcy, shut the fuck up.

I've been waiting to tell you this, but I need to do it now. You're just awful, Marceline, you're just awful.

You're a whiny bitch who keeps crying about having no friends, yet you constantly go around acting like a bitch towards people.

You kicked me out of my damn house, and when I finally got a new place to live, you kicked me out again!

And don't you say "oh you got your house back," because yeah, I did, but only after I was mind raped by a fucking worm. What the fuck, Marceline, why would you let those mother fucking worms get in there.

And you just don't fucking care about anyone else but yourself. When your dad came to town and was eating people's souls, you didn't even blink an eye, you just wanted your damn guitar back, a fucking guitar!

In short, Marceline, you're a whining, condescending whore, and I have absolutly no respect for you.

Go fuck yourself.