Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 0 / ?]

[1377381462] Omegle.com - OmegleWarden?

No.86236 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Uh so i've been an active user of Omegle and i ran across a guy with a t-shirt saying "OmegleWarden" on it, yes, i was playing "the-game".. like 3 seconds later I'm banned. I googled the hell out of that word, found his website "omeglewarden.com" and read all his terms of services.. he's not even affiliated with omegle? Why am i banned from someone "outside" of omegles affiliations..? Or workers, you know what i mean.

So i jumped on a few proxys before going to his site and they were all but 2 banned there aswell.. so i went back on my normal connection and i was banned.. that site is a massive database of IPs and other Omegle things like "fixes" or "bugs".

Anyone tell me who or what he does? I mean, i expect bans from omegle, hell i've been banned 30 times in a day but really, this dude is all over the deep-web too, people want him "offline" and are hunting him everywhere they can. Apparently he put 2 pedophiles in jail (grats to him if so), and countless others reported to their ISPs, even hidden under TOR he banned my real IP?? (from his website, not omegle), like wtf? I even have flash, java and most of the other security risks turned off by default. <,<

Anyone have any advice here?