Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 0 / ?]

[1380046035] Proxysharing

No.86272 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys!

I hope this is the right place for this, and I'd like to present you a new project of a friend of mine and me .

It's called proxy-sharing.de and was created with the background of sharing proxylists. Everyone knows the problem,

you need huge proxylists, don't want to buy them and the "free2leech" ones are only crap. This should have an end now.

I translated the page to english (which sucks like hell, as you can read here...) with the hope of finding more users from all over

the world. If there are big translationfails, please let me know so I can fix it .

The princip is really easy. U upload new lists, get points for working proxys and get new proxys of other users with this points.

At the moment our server sux a bit, so maybe it's a bit laggy.. But our new server is coming soon ;)

Check it out! I'd like to get a bit feedback, and sorry for my awful english. Im trying my best.

If u want u can use a ref-link of me, so u'll get 50 proxypoints and 20 eliteproxy points with accountcreation. ( 150 online proxys, 40 elite online proxys)

It's http://www.proxy-sharing.de/index.php?ref=2

Greetings

Reextion