Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[14 / 2 / ?]

No.300 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've never been to a 4chan panel or meet-up before. I've often thought that I'd like to, but the more I think about it the more I realize that it might not be such a good idea. A lot of people say that they don't want to meet other /b/tards because they don't want to see how nerdy/weeaboo/fail they really are (i.e. Boris the 4chon guy), but I have a slightly different view as to why a 4chan meet-up would be hard.

I spend an awful lot of time here on 4chan (namely /b/ of course) and to me it represents an important part of my philosophy and political stance on shit like the Internet and free speech and whatever it is that the Amerikkkans and Eurofags are always arguing about. I am so adamantly AGAINST certain practices and opinions here on 4chan that I'd rather not be put in a situation of having to interact with people who are my "enemies" on /b/. For example, tripfags. All serious business jokes aside, I SERIOUSLY don't like elitists. I'll tear the shit out of tripfags as Anonymous, but if I was to meet some IRL 4channer who was like "hay I'm coolguy!3869g2fg3," I'd probably have to shrug it off with "lol you tripfag, serious business" or something, and I bet a lot of you other Anonymii will too. For the sake of getting along and not looking like the assholes we really are, amends will be made and differences laughed off between users who, were they to meet online, would be as mortal enemies.