Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[24 / 2 / ?]

No.5042 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So did anyone else notice how awesome this dealer was? Me and a friend went up and each bought a one piece random figure. I just wanted a Robin, and he had one out of the box on display so I asked him if I could have that. My friend called me a cheater, and the dealer was all "HE NOT CHEATER, HE CLEVER"

So then my friend says to me something about buying another figure, and the fucking asian is all "OH, YEAH, YOU ADDICTED NOW, NOW YOU BUY MORE CRACK, YOU NEVER STOP"

later we came back on he was on the phone with his girlfriend or something telling him to bring him some damn food, the whole conversation was pretty lulz but I mostly just remember the "BITCH? I NOT YOU BITCH, YOU MY BITCH, NOW GET ME A SANDWICH" all while dealing out anime crack. He was so badass.