Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[22 / 1 / ?]

No.6295 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey there /con/!

It's nice to see that you AMERIKKKANS had a good con!

Let me tell you about the abominations that are finnish cons:

1. Signs. Signs signs signs. Signs! They're everywhere. Free hugs/handjobs, Catgirls in need of a home or signs with messages like "KINKY ANIMECON PR0N!". The last one was good one, but those "i'm emo, gimme sympathy"-signs are shit. Jeez, they're annoying and I doubt that the con staff isn't going to ban them anytime soon.

2. Fat chicks? Where? Really, fat chicks are the minority in finnish cons. Okay, not everyone is that 175cm, 45kg anorexic model-wannabe, but DAMN they please the eye.

3. Cosplaycontests always stir up TEH DRAMA. There's always some whining about the winners after the contest. Why? Because it's usually the same people who win. Then some loser has to flame her way into fame. or not.

4. Speaking of cosplay, the people who dress normally are the minority! Cosplayers have taken over, and they're everywhere. In Japan, the cosplayers have been the minority.

5. 4chan-users. There are a lot of them, but mostly they are the "RULE 1&2 APPLIES EVERYWHERE, OLD MEMES ARE SHITTY, EVERYTHING SUCKS GO FUCKYOURSELF"-newfagtypes. Then again, there are some people who actually have fun the /b/-way. Live WRYYYYYYY's etc.