Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!pz2wdptrfw
[24 / 3 / ?]

!pz2wdptrfw No.1173 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
$65. That is the amount wasted as you walk through the door to the "new" worse-than-evar Otacunt. The vendors room is now nothing but one cloned table full of licensed Sunrise DVDs which are rediculiously overpriced. There was NOTHING that I couldn't find online for a better price. There were, by my count, 2 game booths with the same overpriced tripe you can find anywhere. That brings me to another problem; what happened to the right to haggle!? Years ago you could haggle a price down especially if you were buying multiple items, now these weeaboo rapists just look at you like ur insane and mutter something about list price...LIST PRICE~!? We'll exFuck Me buddy! Also, there are NO good shows to watch. Everything is old as shit or dubbed...and people actually cheer for Subbed versions nao...wtf is that?

Fuck it, I'm too old to be going anyways, but its a shame America fucks everything kewl up w/ its bullshit forced capitalism and dumbing down of all our hobbies.