Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 1 / ?]

The fuck?

No.5518 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, I don't understand this whole Otakon thing. Really, I mean, isn't it just some big convention where you meet the creators of some animated/online shit? Why would this even be remotely exciting?

I mean, yeah great, you can ask them stupid questions about the show or website that are so trivial that they can probably make up some stupid answer right on the spot, and then you can show them your HOLY SHIT AWESOME KAWAII COSTUME. I mean, honestly, would you really pay for tickets to this, then pay to board a plane, get there, pay to rent a car, then pay for a hotel room just to go to this? Not to mention what you had to pay for materials for that god awful costume...

Is it really worth it? For fuck sake, it's just a cartoon/website. Calm down.