Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[83 / 16 / ?]

ATTENTION MOOT

No.683 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm assuming you'll be on here sometime today and since /con/ is pretty slow hopefully this post will stay around long enough to notice it. I'm too lazy to go the the irc right now, so I hope you read this here:

I'm a 21 year old male Anon from Chicago, and have been a pretty steady ACEN con-goer for a while. I was there in '06 when you were there and actually talked to you for a few minutes. Anyways, I was very pissed off when I heard that ACEN IRT (Acen's security) had essentially b& you from the con due to, "the rowdiness that ensues from your presence there."

Well, when I went to college I met a man named Nathan Musar. He was training to be a cop, and had worked ACEN IRT since 05. At the time he was not a 4channer, while I was. Around the end of '06 I got him into 4chan, as I did with the rest of most of my college friends, so he then knew who you were, which he mostly did not when you were b& in '06.

Anyways, this past ACEN he was promoted to head of ACEN day staff IRT. This went over very well, and since the current security head ("Deputy Dog") was doing his last year there, Nathan was once again offered a promoted position if he would be returning for ACEN '09, the position being the head of security. He says he will take it, as long as he does not move out of state, which he highly doubts he will.

Why does this concern you? Mainly because he said that now that he is in charge of IRT he would absolutely welcome you back with open arms. He also can get free badges for pretty much anyone he wants (me and my friends haven't paid for ACEN in years) and says he might even be able to get you and whoever you come with (Snacks, GF, ect) a free room if you would be willing to make the trip. He also has told me he could almost certainly convince the panel head staff to give you a good slot/room if you wanted to do any panel of sort (though I doubt you would, what with Otakon really being your big panel already).

cont.